Goals for Wheezy

Hello,

I think it is now time to discuss a bit about what we want to do for the
next release.

I have some stuffs in mind (the order does not mean anything):

* Update of the Debian-Science policy
* Clean up of the wiki (some packaging todo lists have to be moved in
Blends)
* Goto BLAS packaging
* Drop the remaining 3gf in library names (due to the old gfortran
transition)
* Final merge of pkg-scicomp by team upload
* Debian bibliography
* MPI implementation uniformisation
* Salome / Salome-meca / Code Aster / Code Saturne complete integration
* ...

What are your opinions ?

Once we iterated on this, I will create a page on the wiki to summary
all discussions.

Cheers,
Sylvestre