Re: what about acroread in squeeze i386?

On Mon, Mar 01, 2010 at 07:19:27PM +1100, Drew Parsons wrote:

> Umm... what exactly is wrong with xpdf?  I use it routinely, authoring
> and refereeing. I find it light and fast.  evince works too, though I
> find xpdf faster.  I do not understand your problem.

You can also look at okular.  I am presently preparing a beamer
presentation which contains a video and I could get it to work with
okular  - something which neither acroread nor evince/xpdf could do.

Regards
Johann
--
Johann Spies          Telefoon: 021-808 4599

     "The LORD is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh
      me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside
      the still waters...Surely goodness and mercy shall
      follow me all the days of my life; and I will dwell
      in the house of the LORD for ever."
                          Psalms 23:1,2,6