Re: Merge of pkg-scicomp into the Debian Science Team

On Thu, Feb 11, 2010 at 10:00:54AM -0500, Adam C Powell IV wrote:
> Then again, with team maintenance, it's hard to tell exactly which those
> are...  Will negotiate with other maintainers on each package.

IMHO the uploader of the last three versions could have a strong opinion
which Vcs to use and I guess in most cases the other uploaders of the
not so far past will agree with such a decision.  Finally we are basically
working in a Do-O-cracy where the doer decides ...