Re: hi team!

Hello Andrea,

Le vendredi 25 septembre 2009 à 08:01 +0000, Andrea Neroni a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm graduated in physic and actually a student for the Master of
> science, Debian user from some years. Recently I decided to spend some
> of my free time
> to collaborate with Debian.
> I would want to join the Debian Science Team because some packages are
> useful in my studies and everywhere developer recommend to join a team
> to start contribution.
> Since I'm new to this I need a bit of help for improving my knowledge
> of the Debian distribution and packaging/mantaining the system.
>
> How can I collaborate with you?
There are different ways of doing it.

The main one is to upload and maintain new packages in the archive.
You can also help us by fixing some bugs and participate to the
maintenance of the packages you are using.
You will find some information on the debian-science policy:
http://debian-science.alioth.debian.org/debian-science-policy.html

It is also possible to contribute to the Debian-science blends by adding
new packages:
http://blends.alioth.debian.org/science/tasks/

Don't hesitate if you have any questions,
Sylvestre