hi team!

Hi,
I'm graduated in physic and actually a student for the Master of science, Debian user from some years. Recently I decided to spend some of my free time
to collaborate with Debian.
I would want to join the Debian Science Team because some packages are useful in my studies and everywhere developer recommend to join a team to start contribution.
Since I'm new to this I need a bit of help for improving my knowledge of the Debian distribution and packaging/mantaining the system.

How can I collaborate with you?

Thanks for your patience and your help.

                        Andrea