Re: Introduction Filippo Rusconi

Hi Filippo,

On Fri, 3 Apr 2009, Filippo Rusconi wrote:

My academic work as a staff scientist in the french national research
council (CNRS) revolves around structural biology and in particular
analytical biochemistry. The main fields of endeavour are mass
spectrometry applied to biopolymers (mostly proteins) along with
chromatography and polymer chemistry.

Good to know that we have experts in structural biology and
analytical biochemistry in the crew.  This knowledge is very welcome.

My background is thus nowhere near computer science or informatics.

Doesn't matter - we are here to help out in case some questions in this
field might arise.

Since my last packaging of GNU polyxmass, I have not dealt with Debian
packaging, until the latter work we did together with Lionel on massXpert. I
thus have re-learnt a number of tasks and certainly I feel more
confident with these.

Feel free to post any general questions here.  I'm also sure that the
DebiChem team welcomes you according to your chemical expertise as
well as the Debian Med team if it concerns more biological questions.

Sorry for having been soooo long, but I felt like giving some
background to my engagement.

Thanks for the introduction