Re: Full paper-to-bibliography toolchain

On Saturday 14 March 2009 7:41 pm Bryan Bishop wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> This email comes about because of the recent thread about bibliography
> management. In particular, I've always had my eye out for what sort of
> software should (or should not) exist for scientific papers.

cb2bib can extract BibTeX references from a set of pdf files with or without
user assistance (e.g., in the supervised mode, cb2bib guesses journal,
volume, title, etc. and provides a window where the user can select
(pdftotext generated) text and assign it to appropriate fields).

Source is available at
http://www.molspaces.com/d_cb2bib-download.php
with a link to .debs at the openSuse build repositories.