Re: RFS: muparser-1.30-1 and qwtplot3d-0.2.7+svn191-3

Hi Andreas

> This might explain why it is not present at mentors.  Please try again
> to commit this to the repository and post the error message here.
Well, I have to admit that it worked now. Last time I had the problem that my
login attempts were rejected silently (only inject, not checkout and commit)
but this seems to have been fixed.
qtiplot and gspiceui are injected.

> > The Ngspice team made a new  release
> > two days ago. This version is now on mentors.debian.net. I have added
> > Autobuild=yes to the control file and then I can ask for the package to
> > be automatically built on all architectures. And then I can close
> > #549026.
>
> So is the current status of SVN up to date for sponsering?  I think there
> is a missmatch in the Vcs fields saying
>
>    Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/ngspice/trunk/
>    Vcs-Browser:
> http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/debian-science/packages/ngspice/trunk
>
> and the actual location
>
>    svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/ng-spice-rework/trunk/
Fixed. I should have noticed that.
The SVN repository for all programs is up to date for release.

Regarding becoming a Debian Maintainer. Is it time for me to fix an
application form?

Regards
Gudjon