Re: RFS: muparser-1.30-1 and qwtplot3d-0.2.7+svn191-3

On Tue, Nov 17, 2009 at 09:44:10AM +0100, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:
> > with your packaging.
> This works perfectly, thanks. Can you please inject gspiceui and qtiplot as
> well.

I was not able to find gspiceui.  You mentioned

   http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/g/gspiceui

but this bounces and mentors search engine does not find the package.
I injected qtiplot but honestly I have no idea what actually prevents you
from injecting the packaging in Debian Science SVN.  Could you please
describe your problem here?

> > If nobody else volunteers for sponsoring I will
> > go on today or tomorrow.
> Thanks a lot. It is one of the most boring stressmoments in my life, having a
> lot of open bugs and not finding a sponsor :)

I think we will manage to solve this problem.

>    gspiceui has already been uploaded.

This might explain why it is not present at mentors.  Please try again
to commit this to the repository and post the error message here.

> The Ngspice team made a new  release
> two days ago. This version is now on mentors.debian.net. I have added
> Autobuild=yes to the control file and then I can ask for the package to be
> automatically built on all architectures. And then I can close #549026.

So is the current status of SVN up to date for sponsering?  I think there
is a missmatch in the Vcs fields saying

   Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/ngspice/trunk/
   Vcs-Browser: http://svn.debian.org/viewsvn/debian-science/packages/ngspice/trunk

and the actual location

   svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/ng-spice-rework/trunk/