Re: RFS: muparser-1.30-1 and qwtplot3d-0.2.7+svn191-3

Hi Andreas

> I now injected the packaging.  Could you please verify that this fits
> with your packaging.
This works perfectly, thanks. Can you please inject gspiceui and qtiplot as
well.
> If nobody else volunteers for sponsoring I will
> go on today or tomorrow.
Thanks a lot. It is one of the most boring stressmoments in my life, having a
lot of open bugs and not finding a sponsor :)
   gspiceui has already been uploaded. The Ngspice team made a new  release
two days ago. This version is now on mentors.debian.net. I have added
Autobuild=yes to the control file and then I can ask for the package to be
automatically built on all architectures. And then I can close #549026.

Regards
Gudjon