Re: ITP: mmass a Python-based mass spectrometry tool for proteomics

On Wed, 29 Apr 2009, Filippo Rusconi wrote:

Well, in fact, as you said, I do care in what language a program is
written for. That said, I can understand that the programming language
may not be specified in the short description of debian/control (I
already had removed that detail).

Thanks, that's fine.

Ahh BTW, I forgot to mention in my last mail: People who are programmers
are most probably able to obtain the programming language from other
metainformation like the Depends field.