Re: RFC: new version of bibutils

Charles Plessy wrote:

>Le Sun, Mar 15, 2009 at 01:47:59PM -0300, David Bremner a écrit :
>>
>> * Package name    : bibutils

>I had a brief look to your package, but did not manage to build it
>out of the box from a cloned git directory.

OK, I have changed the default branch in the alioth repo so that the
"build" branch is checked out by default.  This is needed because I am
following the topgit suggested branch layout, where the build branch
contains snapshots corresponding to debian source packages.

A clean git clone should now build out of the box. I have also
documented in debian/README.source how to retrieve the upstream
tarball from the repo (using pristine-tar). This is completely
optional; one could also use uscan.

>By the way, the file lib/adsabs_journals.c, listed in
>debian/copyright, does not exist anymore, and debian/bibutils.dbk was
>moved to the parent directory.

debian/copyright updated in git.

David