topgit (was: RFC: new version of bibutils)

also sprach David Bremner <bremner@unb.ca> [2009.03.25.1458 +0100]:
> Hah, yes it seems some combination of topgit and maybe my incompetence
> makes this harder than necessary to set up. I will try to sort out a
> nice recipe and followup. This seems like good general
> knowledge.

I greatly appreciate a team like debian-science using topgit. It is
probably not the final solution, but it's a great step in what
I think is the right direction.

Bearing in mind that I have very limited time these days, I would
still like to offer my help with anything TopGit-related. There's
now a #topgit channel, and mails to pkg-topgit@teams.debian.net will
not remain ignored[0].

0. We've had some problems with the list, so CC me too.

--
 .''`.   martin f. krafft <madduck@d.o>      Related projects:
: :'  :  proud Debian developer               http://debiansystem.info

"ah, but a man's reach should exceed his grasp,
 or what's a heaven for?"
                                                    -- robert browning