Re: Fwd: ng-spice-rework_18.dfsg-1_i386.changes REJECTED

Hi list
    I packaged ngspice some months ago but I have had problems getting it into
Debian. Andreas kindly uploaded it for me but today I got the following
rejection message from Debian legal team.

I see three options:
1. Move it to non-free. The problem is that some people don't include the
non-free packages in their sources.list file and I must ask for autobuilding.
Are there any other disadvantages?

2. Remove the documentation and Cider and make Debian free package.

3. Make both free and non-free package.

I personally prefer option 1. The upstream team has put a lot of effort into
the licensing issues before the latest release and I think these last issues
will be dealt with in near future.

Do you have any opinion?

Regards
Gudjon