Re: Fwd: ng-spice-rework_18.dfsg-1_i386.changes REJECTED

On Sat, 28 Mar 2009, Gudjon I. Gudjonsson wrote:

I see three options:
1. Move it to non-free. The problem is that some people don't include the
non-free packages in their sources.list file and I must ask for autobuilding.
Are there any other disadvantages?

You need to care for autobuilders because non-free is not automatically
autobuilded for all architectures.  This means you have to bother the
non-free autobuilders team.  Moreover the program can not be included
on installation media.

2. Remove the documentation and Cider and make Debian free package.

3. Make both free and non-free package.

I'd prefer this option *after* asking the authors.

I personally prefer option 1. The upstream team has put a lot of effort into
the licensing issues before the latest release and I think these last issues
will be dealt with in near future.

If you are really sure about this - I would prefer option 3.