Re: [Pythonocc-users] OCC Licence

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 12:26 PM, Teemu Ikonen <tpikonen@gmail.com> wrote:
> On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 5:08 PM, Bryan Bishop <kanzure@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I also recall some recent revised interest in OpenCASCADE from d-s.
>> I'll cc the debian-science team and ask what's been up. :-) Maybe
>> there's already some new packages?
>
> Opencascade 6.3 hit Debian main three days ago, so installing OCC
> should be considerably easier from now on.

I see, thank you. I did notice 6.3.0 via apt-cache yesterday, but
didn't think much of it. I actually tried installing it that way, and
now don't remember whether or not it was successful. I do recall there
being some problems with related OCC packages that were 6.2 and not
6.3? I'll double check and send a bug report if I see something
suspicious. Thank you.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507