Re: [Pythonocc-users] OCC Licence

On Wed, Mar 11, 2009 at 10:15 AM, Arthur Magill <arthur.magill@epfl.ch> wrote:
> will be - try installing VTK by hand), so seeing it in standard
> repositories will be a big help. The Debian guys are making big leaps in
> this direction.

Recently the debian-science team began to take an interest in BRLCAD:

http://groups.google.com/group/openmanufacturing/browse_frm/thread/1e79a940a028e01a/dfe400206fb0942e?lnk=gst&q=debian#dfe400206fb0942e
http://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/brlcad.git
git://git.debian.org/debian-science/packages/brlcad.git

I also recall some recent revised interest in OpenCASCADE from d-s.
I'll cc the debian-science team and ask what's been up. :-) Maybe
there's already some new packages? IIRC, there's also a few packages
available via opennovation.org, which is where I picked up elmerfem a
few weeks ago.

- Bryan
http://heybryan.org/
1 512 203 0507