Grid tasks

I propose we (Debian-science) create two grid tasks packages:

Grid-client: This would contain the packages  a user workstation needs to
submit jobs to the grid.

Grid-server: Packages for running a grid cluster.

The globus packages recently proposed on debian-devel are obvious
candidates.

Would there be support for creating a grid task, and splitting it this way?

Currently the packages are in the new queue. Should I wait until they
actually reach unstable before creating the task? Are there any other
obvious candidate packages?

Chris