Re: Grid tasks

On Mon, 9 Mar 2009, Chris Walker wrote:

Currently the packages are in the new queue. Should I wait until they
actually reach unstable before creating the task? Are there any other
obvious candidate packages?

There is no need to wait until you do not plan to build a debian-science
package.  The web pages are working (hmmm - at least if you provide the
information for prospective packages, only adding a non existent dependency
is not tested and parsing the new queue is not yet implemented).  The
behaviour if you want to build metapackages is not tested yet (I should
do so soon with Debian Med!) but my expectation is that you end up with
metapackages suggesting not yet existing packages which at least does no
harm.