Re: Moving IT++ to team maintenance

On Thu, Feb 26, 2009 at 12:58:59PM +0100, Andreas Tille wrote:
> I would strongly advise to have only one repository per package to avoid
> confusion - so moving is most probably the way to go.  And please adjust
> Vcs fields in debian/control accordingly.

Thanks Andreas and David, for the patient explanation. I think that
I'll make the shift upon next upload, so that I totally avoid
duplication of repository and so that the PTS does not have stale
information for too long.

Thanks again! I'll try to help the team out in any way possible, and
would appreciate your help and advice too, in packaging and bug
fixing, henceforth!

Kumar
--
Kumar Appaiah