Re: RFS: Bibus - Bibliographic database

Le Thu, Jan 29, 2009 at 09:45:09PM +0100, Jan Beyer a écrit :

> I am looking for somebody to check and hopefully finally upload my new (as
> in future NEW) package Bibus. It is a nice bibliographic database, written
> in Python and working very well together with OpenOffice.org.
>  python-mysqldb package installed.
>
> The upload would close the RFP/ITP bug #470887, opened by Charles Plessy.
> (Charles, would you mind taking a look and checking, whether bibus now works
> for you?)

Dear Jan,

I have checked and uploaded your package, after a few nitpick modifications of
debian/copyright. To make things easier for me, I added myself to the
Uploaders. As I am a user of Bibus, I hope I can help you for new releases (but
I am ignorant with Python).

I see that you improved the manual page. Can you prepare a patch and forward it
Upstream on SF.net ? Also you can announce the good news that the package was
uploaded on the feature request 1797619. Lastly, for the .desktop file, can you
forward the issue Upstream?

I have seen in Upstream BTS that there are issues with OOo 3.0. This is
somethink we have to keep an eye on. Fortunately, Upstream seems to be active
on this issue.

Thank you again for preparing Bibus for Debian. I am sure it will get many
users… lots of work in perspective !

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy