RFS: Bibus - Bibliographic database

Hello all,

I am looking for somebody to check and hopefully finally upload my new (as
in future NEW) package Bibus. It is a nice bibliographic database, written
in Python and working very well together with OpenOffice.org.

Version:		1.4.3.2-1
Upstream author:	Pierre Martineau <pmartino@users.sourceforge.net>
URL:			http://bibus-biblio.sourceforge.net/
License:		GPL-2+
Language:		Python

Its long description is:
Bibus is a bibliographic database which has been developed with
OpenOffice.org  in mind. It can directly insert citations and format the
bibliographic index  in an open OpenOffice.org Writer document. The main
features are
  * hierarchical organization of the references with user-defined keys
  * designed for multiuser-environments (share databases between users)
  * a search engine supporting live queries
  * on-line PubMed and eTBLAST access
  * import of PubMed (Medline), EndNote/Refer, RIS and BibTeX records.
 .
 Bibus will use an SQLite-database by default for storage (via the SQLite3
 module available in Python 2.5). But it also supports MySQL-databases.
 If you want to use a MySQL-database, make sure, that you have the
 python-mysqldb package installed.

The upload would close the RFP/ITP bug #470887, opened by Charles Plessy.
(Charles, would you mind taking a look and checking, whether bibus now works
for you?)

You can find it in Debian-Science's SVN (or, to be more clear: the Debian
Science Alioth project's SVN. if I'm not mistaken ;-) ):
 Vcs-Svn: svn://svn.debian.org/svn/debian-science/packages/bibus/trunk/

I also put the source package here:
 dget -u http://www.beathovn.de/bibus/bibus_1.4.3.2-1.dsc
for those not using SVN. If somebody prefers mentors.d.n, I will gladly
upload there, too.

Current Lintian offers only the desktop-entry-contains-encoding-key
information, which I would like to keep like this, as upstream's
.desktop-file also has to work for other/older distributions. Additionally,
I am getting checksum-mismatch-in-changes-file errors, but I cannot find the
cause - help is very much appreciated.
The package builds in pbuilder and piuparts is also happy.
Be aware, that this is my first Python package and second package at all... ;-)

I would be glad, if somebody could take a look at this!

Best Regards,
Jan