Re: Yet another list statistics for debian-science

On Wed, 20 Jan 2009, Chris Walker wrote:

If the traffic from the top 10 contributors is representative,

In small groups like this I think it is.  The stat definitely removes
SPAM which is included in a plain summary.

then
debian-science has taken off. I think this is a good thing. Hopefully
the range of contributors has also broadened.

IMHO this is the main important feature which is shown by the graph.

My hope is that the list remains vibrant, and continues to enjoy a
friendly and constructive level of discussion. I also hope that it
will enjoy a broader audience and facilitate an improvement in the
range, quality and documentation of science packages in Debian.

Yes, this is also my hope.