Re: texmaker: Recommends on ghostscript

On Sat, 6 Sep 2008, Jonas Smedegaard wrote:

I did intend to convert to Git and co-maintain (and surprised that I
can't find any traces of beginnings of that Git conversions on my
machine). But now I come to think about it, I'd rather not: I do not
currently use TeX at all, might explore it some day, but until then I'd
better limit my packaging focus to stuff that I presently care most
about.

Sounds reasonable.

Feel free to ping me from time to time, to try convince me to change my
mind (and my workflows to use TeX ;-) ).

Ping. ;-)
Honestly, I do not think that it makes sense to convince anybody to
do any change - you have to find it out yourself (and the sooner the
better for you).