Re: git repo structure partial concensus

Am Samstag, den 24.05.2008, 18:37 +0200 schrieb David Bremner:
> OK, one baby-step to coherence :-).

:)

>  I have updated the wiki,
>
>     http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/ContributingToDebianScience
>
> I also added a few pointers into the mail archive to a couple of the
> "git tips and tricks" threads.  I expect that will be obsoleted pretty
> soon by some more coherent document.

Thanks for your work on that! The "Policy" is progressing but needs some
more work. I hope to finish that soon. I probably will release it
without those tips & tricks since that takes more work (and therefore
time) and delays discussion. I do not have access to my box ATM, so I
have to delay it until Monday or Tuesday! Sorry for the delay!

Best regards
Manuel