git repo structure partial concensus

Apologies to those of you who are bored of this discussion.

Can I assume that the location

     /git/debian-science/packages/foo.git

is the right place for package foo?

I don't think it is necessary for my immediate needs to fix the rest
of the structure, or decide about the fate of the svn repo.

On the one hand, this sounds a bit trivial, but on the other hand, I
would prefer to have non-broken Vcs-Git fields in my source packages.

Aside from aesthetics, I realized that this will simplify writing
tools to manipulate the repository collection; otherwise some top
level list or regexp has to be maintained, and that is boring.  Of
course, if the spirit of Bill Joy is strong in you, maybe you prefer

	/git/debian-science/pkg/foo.git

Whatever. Let's just decide.

David