Re: Another bibliography management software.

Ben Burton wrote:
The best
replacement to the bubble system I can think of is some source
management system, like git, hg, or svn. I'm not sure I'd be able to
easily sway my advisor to learn to use either one of those, though.

I did a joint paper this year with someone in France using a subversion
repository, and it worked wonderfully.  That is, until the journal
informed us that submissions needed to be made in MS Word format.. :)

At least once I was informed that they need MS Word. But when I wrote that I had been using LaTeX they reply thats not a big problem. They forward it farther.

Wawrzek

--
Wawrzyniec Niewodniczañski (known as Larry in some countries)
Product Support Engineer

LEGAL NOTICE
Unless expressly stated otherwise, information contained in this
message is confidential. If this message is not intended for you,
please inform postmaster@ccdc.cam.ac.uk and delete the message.
The Cambridge Crystallographic Data Centre is a company Limited
by Guarantee and a Registered Charity.
Registered in England No. 2155347 Registered Charity No. 800579
Registered office 12 Union Road, Cambridge CB2 1EZ.