Re: Another bibliography management software.

A Dijous 01 Maig 2008, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Thu, 1 May 2008, Bryan Bishop wrote:
> > On Wednesday 30 April 2008, Charles Plessy wrote:
> >> http://gpapers.org/
>
> Added to
>

> svn://svn.debian.org/cdd/projects/science/trunk/debian-science/tasks/typese
>tting

please could you add Tellico? we have debian package and works very well. It's
a generic collection program but it also generate bib files, Lynx bib entry
and openoffice bib entries.

Also you could create a collection of books from several databases and
generate the bib file. And could scan a directory with pdfs and create a
database of entries.

Leo

Linux User 152692
PGP: 0xF944807E