Re: desktop file main category for a scientific data viewer?

Le Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 04:00:16PM -0700, Jordan Mantha a écrit :

> I was going to send such a patch to add a "Science" main category but I
> didn't want to do so until there was consensus around the name. It seems
> like "Research" is now the favorite, is that correct?

Hi Jordan,

"favorite" is the word :) I do not like to propose to delay things, but
how about a last round of discussion on -devel to be sure that it is
"Research" is consensual? It would give more weight to our proposal to
FreeDestkop.org. Of course, if you think it is not necessary, feel free
to have a try, and please keep us informed: I would like to add a link
to your patch and your discussion on the summary on wiki.d.o.

http://wiki.debian.org/ExtraMenus

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy