Re: OpenFOAM

Marco, please let me ask you one more time to keep the discussion
 on-list. That is, at least CC: the rest of the list. I think others
 might be able to benefit from this exchange.

 I'm still having problems installing OpenFOAM. I get

     blockMesh: /usr/lib/libstdc++.so.6: version `GLIBCXX_3.4.9' not found
                         (required by blockMesh)

 which looks like the binary was compiled against a different version
 of libstdc++6 than the one shipped by Debian. Or is the problem
 something else?

 I thought that perhaps compiling all of OpenFOAM would help, but it
 didn't. It doesn't look like this binary was compiled too

 Help?

 - Jordi G. H.