Re: [DebianGIS] Web pages showing tasks

Hi Andreas,

Il giorno Fri, 22 Feb 2008 14:12:56 +0100 (CET)
Andreas Tille <tillea@rki.de> ha scritto:

> For the other pages that are used in Debian-Med David is using some
> services - but I can not comment on this until I have revised the code.

I can comment a bit on this. I haven't followed the whole thread (nor have the
time to do so at the moment, sorry), but the scripts I've made for Debian-Med
(and also the one Andreas improved -- update-tasks) are not reinventing
anything. The scripts I created originally used the SOAP service provided by
bugs.debian.org [1] and some HTML parsing from the DDTSS interface to DDTP
[2] and [3]. Beware that [3] is outdated, but we've had a harsh (that's
an euphemism) discussion with DDTP guys because we were using that, so we're
waiting for some interface (SOAP, CGI, XML, ...) to be implemented before
updating any script (in fact, the update-ddtp script is currently not
100%-functional).

Please let me know if you need further explanation of my scripts :) (or talk
with Andreas ;)

Ciao,
David

[1] http://wiki.debian.org/DebbugsSoapInterface