Version: 1.2.0
Author: Lawrence Livermore National Laboratories
Homepage: http://www.llnl.gov/CASC/components/babel.html
License: LGPL

I used to maintain babel, an SIDL compiler and runtime environment.  But
my SIDL-using packages weren't using babel for SIDL, and I lost
interest.  I orphaned it in May 2007, and it was removed from the
archive that July.  Now I have two packages which can use it (petsc and
hypre) and am nearing completion of a new babel package to support them.

I may need to work out a namespace conflict with python-babel down the
road.

-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/