agent-based simulation

Hello,

I've been recently doing some work with the debian-med group to package some software. There is a software package called Swarm (http://www.swarm.org ) which is an agent-based simulation toolkit that I would like to package into Debian. It was suggested that I email this list as debian-science has a broader view. I looked through the metapackages listed on the wiki, but its unclear which is appropriate. Agent-based simulation is a general methodology and can be used for biology, social science, or other computational sciences. Is debian-science interested in modeling and simulation software? Can anybody suggest an appropriate group?

thanks
Scott