Opencascade 6.3.0

Hi all,

Someone mentioned openSUSE build service on openCASCADE forum, this is
a farm for building
RPM packages, but also Debian packages.  I just tried it to build
opencascade 6.3.0, this is
amazing.  It seems that x86 autobuilders are stuck at the moment, but
amd64 packages
are available at
  http://download.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/bouzim/Debian_Etch/
According to online docs, this repository is not apt-getatble, but
these ones should work
  http://widehat.opensuse.org/repositories/home:/bouzim/Debian_Etch ./
  http://ftp5.gwdg.de/pub/opensuse/repositories/home:/bouzim/Debian_Etch ./
Points to keep in mind before installing these packages:
 - these packages are not signed
 - even if they were signed, there is nothing to ensure that these packages were
   built from sources I provided
 - I have no amd64 box to test these packages
 - these packages will be removed when Adam upload them into Debian

If you intend to use these packages, you should better
  git clone git://git.debian.org/git/debian-science/packages/opencascade.git
and build it.