Re: Creating a debian robotics group inside debian science

Leopold Palomo Avellaneda <leo@alaxarxa.net> writes:

> A Diumenge 05 Octubre 2008, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> > >
> > > I think that Andreas should do something to add in the wiki, but I'm not
> > > sure.
> >
> > I will definitely not create a page I have no idea about the
> > content to put on.  It is a Wiki - so just do it if you
> > want to promote the robotics section.
>
> I was no talking about contents, that of course you have no idea :-).  My
> doubt is because the page was not editable because it has some protection or
> whatever. That's was I'm referring, sorry for the missunderstanding.
>
> I have loging in and I can create it. Sorry again :-( It's my responsibility
> if I want to promote the robotics section to create and edit this page.

Further examination reveals the presence of a DebianRobot wiki
page. I've changed the DebianScience wiki to point there - but do feel
free to change it if you wish.

The sort of thing I think is useful on the wiki is an overview of how
the varius bits of software fit together. Also , reviews (or links to
reviews) of how essentially equivalent software compares would be useful.

Chris

PS In reply to your previous question - I'm not directly interested in
robotics - but some of the software/techniques involved might be
useful to me when controlling scientific apparatus.