Re: Creating a debian robotics group inside debian science

A Diumenge 05 Octubre 2008, Andreas Tille va escriure:
> On Sun, 5 Oct 2008, Leopold Palomo Avellaneda wrote:
> >> http://wiki.debian.org/DebianScience/Robotics - which doesn't
> >> exist. Is there somewhere more appropriate for it to point?
> >
> > I think that Andreas should do something to add in the wiki, but I'm not
> > sure.
>
> I will definitely not create a page I have no idea about the
> content to put on.  It is a Wiki - so just do it if you
> want to promote the robotics section.

I was no talking about contents, that of course you have no idea :-).  My
doubt is because the page was not editable because it has some protection or
whatever. That's was I'm referring, sorry for the missunderstanding.

I have loging in and I can create it. Sorry again :-( It's my responsibility
if I want to promote the robotics section to create and edit this page.

Kind Regards,

Leo

Linux User 152692
PGP: 0xF944807E