PHP documentation

Hi,

I'm in the process of adding a libmesh-doc binary package to libmesh,
but doxygen generates all of its docs in .php files.  file:// links fail
to open these because the browser (Iceweasel) doesn't know what .php is.

I know nothing about PHP, so I figured Suggesting dwww and
libapache*-mod-php5 would do the trick, but it didn't.  (dwww created
".php?type=html" files with no formatting, and again Iceweasel doesn't
know what to do if I strip the "?type=html" (the links of course don't
have this), because Apache is neither interpreting the PHP nor
presenting the right mime type.

For the PHP-ignorant, is there a simple set of packages I can Suggest to
make a bunch of .php files display properly?  Or a *very* brief howto I
can insert into the libmesh-doc Description?

Thanks,
-Adam

Engineering consulting with open source tools
http://www.opennovation.com/