Unidentified subject!

This message is a bit of an experiment. I have several questions:

1) Is it reasonable to send requests for sponsorship to debian-science?
2) Does this package meet any anybody's ideas for "scientific
computation" (not mine, FWIW).
3) Would this package belong in a more general debian-science
collaborative maintenance group?
4) Would someone like to sponsor my package? :-)

  Package name    : bibutils
  Version         : 3.39-2
  Upstream Author : Chris Putnam <cdputnam@scripps.edu>
  URL             : http://www.scripps.edu/~cdputnam/software/bibutils/bibutils.html
  Programming Lang: C
  License         : GPL2
  Description     : interconvert various bibliographic data formats
  Section         : text

 Bibutils is a set of command-line filters that convert between the following
 bibliographic data formats: BibTeX, COPAC, EndNote refer, EndNote XML,
 Pubmed XML, ISI web of science, US Library of Congress MODS, RIS, and
 Word 2007 bibliography.

The package appears to be lintian clean, and builds in a sid pbuilder.

This is the second revision, updated with suggestions from Charles
Plessy (thanks again to Charles). Note that any uploaders will need
-sa include the original source.

The upload would fix these bugs: 452577

- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bibutils/bibutils_3.39-2.dsc