This message is a bit of an experiment. I have several questions:
1) Is it reasonable to send requests for sponsorship to debian-science?
2) Does this package meet any anybody's ideas for "scientific
computation" (not mine, FWIW).
3) Would this package belong in a more general debian-science
collaborative maintenance group?
4) Would someone like to sponsor my package? :-)
Package name : bibutils
Version : 3.39-2
Upstream Author : Chris Putnam <firstname.lastname@example.org>
URL : http://www.scripps.edu/~cdputnam/software/bibutils/bibutils.html
Programming Lang: C
License : GPL2
Description : interconvert various bibliographic data formats
Section : text
Bibutils is a set of command-line filters that convert between the following
bibliographic data formats: BibTeX, COPAC, EndNote refer, EndNote XML,
Pubmed XML, ISI web of science, US Library of Congress MODS, RIS, and
Word 2007 bibliography.
The package appears to be lintian clean, and builds in a sid pbuilder.
This is the second revision, updated with suggestions from Charles
Plessy (thanks again to Charles). Note that any uploaders will need
-sa include the original source.
The upload would fix these bugs: 452577
The package can be found on mentors.debian.net:
- URL: http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bibutils
- Source repository: deb-src http://mentors.debian.net/debian unstable main contrib non-free
- dget http://mentors.debian.net/debian/pool/main/b/bibutils/bibutils_3.39-2.dsc