Re: electronics-menu REJECTED (discussion)

Le Wed, Jan 30, 2008 at 05:24:50AM +1100, Andrew Vaughan a écrit :

> As a user technical seems awkward and unintuitive to me.  I would rather it
> was called Science and Engineering.

 [Since the question is not… technical, let's transfer this part of the
 discussion on debian-science@l.d.o.]

Hi all,

there has been a debate on debian-devel on how we could name a
FreeDesktop menu that would contain applications related to science,
techniques, engeneering, maths, and electronics.

Please see the following page for reference:
http://wiki.debian.org/ExtraMenus

It would be great to reach a consensus on the name, if the idea that
proposing a single entry instead of two or three is accepted.

Have a nice day,

--
Charles Plessy
http://charles.plessy.org