Re: Science group on alioth

Le jeudi 24 janvier 2008 à 20:31 +0100, Christophe Prud'homme a écrit :
> [ Thursday 24 January 2008 ]
> | Hello,
> |
> | After a few discussions with Raphael and Adam, I would like to propose
> | to create a pkg-science on alioth in order to create a dynamic around
> | scientific software packaging.
> | Adam created a package of Opencascade. To simplify the maintenance of
> | this package and to create of future packages like Code_Aster or Salome,
> | we could create a "task force" on Alioth.
> there is pkg-scicomp on Alioth for scientific computing software
> netgen and gmsh which have interface with opencascade are managed there
Hello Christophe,

In fact, I thought this was a dead group when I had a look to:
http://lists.alioth.debian.org/pipermail/pkg-scicomp-commits/
But after a quick look, I found it is not at all the case
(pkg-scicomp-devel). Sorry for not looking deeper.
Can we import Opencascade inside and other projects ? (if you don't mind
the increase of traffic).

I really don't mind giving up the idea of pkg-science (Raphael already
created the project and the svn... Sorry for this).

Cheers,
Sylvestre