Re: ROOT 5.16 in unstable?

On Thu, Aug 30, 2007 at 10:08:33AM +0200, Steffen Moeller wrote:
> Hi Christian,
>
> I am a DD and we can do this together when I am in Copenhagen for the
> NorduGrid conference
> (http://indico.hep.lu.se/conferenceDisplay.py?confId=318)
> later in September. I am CCing to Anders who is also interested in Debian at
> your site.
>
> Frankly, alone for the immense resources that ROOT requires, I do not see much
> of a chance to get it compiled on, say, Motorola 68k platforms.

Hey! I signed your key, didn't I mention that you have to support m68k now?
If you need an account on an m68k box for testing, just say so. And one fine
day, I will have my Falcon with 100MHz and 512MB RAM running again, if that
is not sufficient to compile ROOT, maybe the problem is at the other end?

Christian