mpqc

Was latest version of MPQC (2.3.1-1) for amd64
compiled for libint? Having locked 2.3.1-0.2 (compiled
for libint), I can't check. However, I see the 2.3.1.1
for i386 was not compiled for libint. Is the same for
amd64?  email inquiry to the maintainer returned
undelivered.

It is only libint that allows R12 procedures. I wish
any release for amd64 is compiled for libint (i386
can't be powerful enough for R12).

Also, I wish compilation is for acml libraries, or an
optional compilation this way is given for amd64.

All that (simple indeed for an expert maintainer) to
keep mpqc at the level it can attain. At present, on
debian repositories, it is not.

Thank you for maintaining mpqc and for answering

Thanks for answering

francesco pietra

Be a PS3 game guru.