Re: mpqc

On Fri, Jan 19, 2007 at 10:52:35PM -0800, Francesco Pietra wrote:
> Was latest version of MPQC (2.3.1-1) for amd64
> compiled for libint? Having locked 2.3.1-0.2 (compiled
> for libint), I can't check. However, I see the 2.3.1.1
> for i386 was not compiled for libint. Is the same for
> amd64?  email inquiry to the maintainer returned
> undelivered.
>
> It is only libint that allows R12 procedures. I wish
> any release for amd64 is compiled for libint (i386
> can't be powerful enough for R12).
>
> Also, I wish compilation is for acml libraries, or an
> optional compilation this way is given for amd64.
>
> All that (simple indeed for an expert maintainer) to
> keep mpqc at the level it can attain. At present, on
> debian repositories, it is not.

	You should fill appropriate bug reports then, mostly wishlist bugs.
After that if there's no response/action from the maintainer, pinging
this list (and maybe qa) for someone who may take over the package would
be more appropriate.

Hope to help,

--
Damián Viano(Des)              ¯ ¯ - _           _ - ¯ ¯
GPG: 0x6EB95A6F                 Debian ¯-_GNU_-¯ Linux