Re: How much interest in a "debian-science.org" repository?

Hi,
	As Kevin McCarty mentioned I would be happy to provide the .debs
for the CLHEP packages (clhep,clhep2, clhep-dev clhep2-dev and source),
which both he and Carlo Segre have used. Currently  I have the permission
of the authors to distribute these from my web site (as there is no clear
license for the software).
			James

				James Ferrando
				debianlaptop@ferrando.co.uk