eclipse.. and C++ IDE [was Re: alternatives to gnuplot ?]

>>> "david schryer" said:
 >> > so you got python + eclipse + pyx as shipped with Debian and only what
 >> > you had to install is pydev, is that correct? [..]

Hi,
talking about eclipse, two questions.
a) you say it is in Debian.. I couldn't find it. Is there a specific
   apt repository? (I installed it from eclipse.org)
b) is there a native gjc-compiled version for Debian, or is it easy to
   compile with gjc?

Thanks in advance.

Also suggestions for good C++ IDEs on Debian/Linux are welcome (I currently
focus on eclipse or KDevelop; I don't like anjuta; but I am ideally looking
for a tool with Refactoring support, UML reverse engineering of C++ code and
all those useful things etc.)

Marc Baaden

--
 Dr. Marc Baaden  - Institut de Biologie Physico-Chimique, Paris
 mailto:baaden@smplinux.de      -      http://www.baaden.ibpc.fr