Re: alternatives to gnuplot ?

Hi Maicon,

On Thu, Apr 06, 2006 at 09:05:54AM -0300, maicon wrote:
> Hi!  i read your thread, it is not a good thead and possible was write by
> someone who don't have patience to learn something new.
> Xmgrace is a respectable plot application in scientic comunit and you can do
> all that origin makes and even more ! i recommend !!
> Labpot is a excelente progam to!
> Scigraphica i never use but .....

The thread was not mine: I didn't send any message to it,
and I was referring to a thread with 20 messages, not to
a single message. Anyway, I must admit that the link that I
sent was misleading. The correct one would be:

http://lists.debian.org/debian-science/2005/10/threads.html#00053

Reading the thread, you can see that some messages have
positive comments about Xmgrace.

Best regards,

--
Jakson A. Aquino