Re: pdfscreen -- latex presentation viewer

Hello,

On Wed, 25 Jan 2006, Gregor Gorjanc wrote:
> I will not go into discussion which is better et al. I would just like
> to add pointer to powerdot [1], which is another LaTeX class for
> presentations.

I think the point being made is not "which is better" or "what are the
best presentation alternatives" but that we should support pdfscreen
since it has been available for a while and a number of Debian users
may have presentations that have been prepared using pdfscreen.

Regards,

Kapil.