pdfscreen -- latex presentation viewer

Hi all,

Is anyone here willing to take on the maintenance of the pdfscreen package
(it allows the generation of pretty pdf presentations with latex)?  It has
now been removed from debian, after being orphaned for 2 years, but
perhaps it is not too much work for someone who knows how to do this kind
of thing, to get it back?

See bug 214928.  There are 4 wishlist bugs to pdfscreen that would want to
be reopened or resolved if this were to be revived.

--
TimC
I don't want Perl to be beautiful -- I want you to write