Re: Simulation software package maintainer is xmds, version 1.5-3

* Christophe Prud'homme <prudhomm@debian.org> [2006-11-23 17:54]:

> Rafael, Paul, All,
>

> | A new Alioth project just for xmds is probably an overkill.  We might add
> | it to the existent pkg-scicomp group.  I am Cc:ing this message to
> | Christophe Prud'homme, the admin of the group.  I think he will not object
> | to it.
> I won't object at all.
> this is the purpose of pkg-scicomp: to provide a place for not so big
> scientific computing packages that would not require their own alioth
> project.

Christophe: Could you please add Christian Steigies (username cts) to
pkg-scicomp?

Christian: After the above is done, could you please commit the debian files
to the SVN repository?  If you prefer, I can do it myself, since I am
already a member of the group.

--
Rafael