Re: Which tool for schematic 2D plotting of 3D data?

* Laurent Fousse [Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 05:11:40PM +0200]:
> Hello,
>
> * Marc Baaden [Wed, Aug 02, 2006 at 05:03:01PM +0200]:
> > I now wonder what the best (politest, most efficient, etc) way is to
> > tell the maintainer of the debian package that he should upgrade to
> > the latest version from upstream?

The package is orphaned, which means no specific maintainer is in
charge of it. In such situation it can take some time before someone
takes care of the bug, so I just upgraded it to the newer version
myself.

Laurent.